DISPLAY ADVERTISING GUIDELINES
The following is a list of the guidelines that are most commonly missed upon creative submission:
- Creative must have a distinct border to clearly identify where the page ends, and advertisement begins.
- Animation cannot exceed 15 seconds. Animation can begin again on mouse over, but must stop immediately on mouse off.
- Creative can not exceed the specified weight limits posted on CJOnline.com (40k).
- Creative must have branding.
- Creative must match ad size.
- No fake HTML or simulated interactivity (A maximum of 5 linking URLs can be used in each HTML creative).
- No obscene or otherwise objectionable images.
- No ‘FREE’ offers in the ad unit with out pre-approval from CJOnline.com.
- Creative cannot use the ‘CJOnline.com’ name or logo without pre-approval from CJOnline.com.
- Creative containing a sweepstakes or contest must be pre-approved by CJOnline.com! (2-3 business day lead time required).
- Cookies may not be set on the CJOnline.com network except by parties with a third party ad serving agreement.
Please note that this is not a comprehensive list of our policies. All guidelines and specifications listed on CJOnline.com and our Advertising Specs must be met. CJOnline.com also reserves the right to accept, retract, or reject any advertisement at any time.
Sign up for a FREE Marketing Analysis.
Want to learn about the most affordable Local Digital Solutions? We can't wait to connect with you! Fill out the form below to set up an appointment with a Digital Media Specialist.