PRINT SPECIFICATIONS FOR FINAL AD
- Dot gain is 15% – design accordingly.
- Verify ad column size – TC-J sizes may vary from others.
- Output settings should be set for Newspaper SWOP.
Halftone Screens, Photos and Color
- Scan B&W photos at 170 dpi for printing at 85 line screen.
- Scan color photos at 200 dpi for printing at 100 line screen.
- Full color images should be in CMYK mode.
- Photos used in B&W ads must be saved as grayscale.
Sign up for a FREE Marketing Analysis.
Want to learn about the most affordable Local Digital Solutions? We can't wait to connect with you! Fill out the form below to set up an appointment with a Digital Media Specialist.